Hi Meat Eaters,
Here is the handout I promised, in which we made plans for future personal Bible study. If you didn't get a chance to with us at week four, please do so now! Here it is:
meat eaters’ crash course week 4
Bible Study Methods: Continuation
1. What is the best time of day for you to study your Bible?
2. In the upcoming two months, what do you plan to read and study in the Bible?
3. What are the barriers to carrying out regular Bible study?
4. How can you overcome those barriers, with God’s help?
5. To whom can you be accountable to for your Bible study plan?
6. When will you tell that person that you want to be accountable to him or her?